In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
- “HFA” means HomeFront Australia, including any individual or entity acting on behalf of and authorised by HomeFront Australia.
- “Client” refers to the individual(s) requesting HFA to provide services as specified in any invoice, work order, or similar document.
- “Services” encompass all services provided by HFA to the Client at the Client’s request, including any goods or materials supplied, consumed, created, or deposited incidentally by HFA in the course of providing such services.
- “Service Provider” denotes any third-party contractor utilised by HFA for the provision of services to HFA Clients.
- “DVA” means the Australian Department of Veterans Affairs.
- “HHS” refers to the DVA Household Services program.
- The content on the pages of this website is intended for general information and use only and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties make any warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials presented on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, and you are responsible for ensuring that any services, products, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to the function, design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of such material is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are duly acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offence.
- This website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites for your convenience, but their inclusion does not imply endorsement by us. We bear no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising from such use are governed by the laws of Australia.
- All communications with HFA, whether via email, voice, or SMS, are systematically recorded and securely stored on our servers. These recorded communications are used for internal training and to enhance the quality of service provided to our Clients and Service Providers.
- All interactions between HFA and Clients/Service Providers must be conducted through the website forms, by dialling 1300 20 60 40 or 0485 865 898, by sending text messages to 0485 865 898, or by email at [email protected]. Personal email addresses or phone numbers of our staff members will not be disclosed at any time.
- All information provided to HFA by Clients and Service Providers is securely stored in an off-site database accessible exclusively to HFA staff. HFA will not disclose any personal information beyond what is necessary to fulfil the services requested by the respective Client.
DVA Household Services
- Prior to the provision of HHS for a Client HFA must establish the approved entitlements for said Client. This is done via HFA acquiring and inspecting the Client’s Determination Letter. The document is then stored securely on HFA’s servers and will never be disclosed or shared outside of HFA without Client consent.
- Further to the acquisition of the Determination Letter, HFA must also secure the Client’s Transaction Reference Number (TRN) before HHS can be scheduled and delivered.
- HFA staff are committed to treating all individuals with respect and courtesy, and we expect the same in return from our Clients and Service Providers. We do not tolerate rudeness or aggression directed toward our staff. We reserve the right to terminate our services for any individual or business found to have displayed inappropriate behaviour toward our staff.
- All Service Providers are required to maintain and provide for inspection if requested by HFA, all pertinent licences, insurances, National or State level Police Checks, governance and compliance documentation relevant to their respective services.
- Invoices are to be paid on a weekly pay cycle.
- All invoices must be submitted to [email protected] and, if received before 12pm on Wednesday each week, will be processed during that pay cycle.
- Any solicitation of services to our Clients by a Service Provider will result in immediate dismissal and blacklisting from future opportunities.
Bookings and Cancellations
- Services may be cancelled by you no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time without incurring charges. Cancellation within 24 hours will result in a minimum charge of 1 labour hour to compensate for lost opportunity.
- HFA reserves the right to discontinue or refuse services to any existing or potential Client.
- In the event that the provision of a service is determined to pose potential risks to the well-being or safety of either the Service Provider or a staff member, HFA reserves the right to terminate said service.
- We reserve the right to delegate all service delivery to a registered and vetted partner business offering such services as part of its standard operations.
- Where a licence or qualification is necessary for service delivery, we will ensure that the partnered business holds such a licence or qualification to the best of our ability.
- Time-based services are scheduled with the understanding that the amount of time delivered constitutes labour hours. A labour hour is defined as one hour of work performed by one worker. If a time-based service is provided by a service provider team consisting of two or more workers, the duration may be adjusted proportionally to the number of labour hours required.
- Outcome-based services are booked with the understanding that service completion is assessed based on the quality of service delivery rather than the time taken to perform the service.
- Some services may have their own specific Terms of Service, which must be considered alongside these general Terms and Conditions where applicable.
Theft, Damage, and Accidents
- Clients must promptly inform HFA of any incident involving (suspected) theft, damage, item breakage, or an accident occurring during a service, within 24 hours of the service’s completion.
- HFA takes such incidents seriously and will collaborate with the Client and relevant Service Provider to reach a mutually agreeable resolution.
Complaints and Feedback
- Complaints or feedback of any nature can be submitted to [email protected] and will receive a response within 1 business day. We value all forms of feedback.
- All hours (effort) specified in HFA invoices are denominated in Labor Hours.
- All HFA invoices include GST unless otherwise specified.