You should read this policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
You providing us with personal information indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access this Policy and that you have read and accepted it.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected:
- The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
- If we receive your personal information from third parties, we will protect it as set out in this Policy.
2. Collection and use of personal information
- We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to provide services to you, contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing of our services to you.
3. Disclosure of personal information
- We will only limited personal information for the purpose of providing our products and services to you, and as required by law.
- Where we disclose your personal information to third parties for these purposes, such as to a HomeFront Service Provider or your Case Manager, we will request that the third party follow this Policy regarding handling of your personal information.
- We will never use your personal information for any other reason than for service-related reasons. We’d rather be shot out of a cannon than sell or misuse your information, and will protect it at all times.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
- Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Act.
- Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. What is a Cookie?
- Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
6. What Cookies do we use?
7. Complaints about breach
- If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles or this Policy and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
- To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
9. Storage and security
- We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
BMCorp Pty Ltd ACN 152 907 910 trading as HomeFront Australia ABN 41 650 997 425
Last update: 1 November 2021